- Artificial Intelligence for Business Development
- Technology, Data Analytics for Customer Acquisition
- LinkedIn for Business Development
- Intelligent Sales Strategy: Part I of III – PRODUCTIVITY using Tableau
- Marketing is Measuring: Part III – Focus on Specific Market Segments
- Marketing is Measuring: Part II – Leads Generation, Cultivation
- Marketing is Measuring: Part I – Email Marketing Case Study
- 3SG Case Study: Advanced Architectural Stone
- Canvas of Social Media – Be Picasso of Your Business
- Expand Your Reach – Part V – Value on the Table?
Topicsarchitectural design for lighting business leads case study competitive analysis Content Strategy CRM Customer Relationships Management Data Focus data interpretation Design Sustainability digital marketing email marketing Find Problems innovations interpret data Lead Generation leads generation lighting design marketing is measuring marketing strategy Market Niches Market Research market segments market share Nutshell CRM online research prospects engagement relationships Sales Strategy sales tracking Search Engine optimization search engine research search engine results page SEO SERP share of shelf social media social media strategy sustainability Tableau Trends Analysis Web Analytics web analyttics website web strategy
Category Archives: Communication
Would buying a piece of canvass make you Picasso? Probably not … Where is the art and genius of painting? Think of your social media and other external communication channels as canvas for your business. What paints the pictures … Continue reading
Would cultivating relationships help in your business? The answer is yes unless you are selling a product that goes off the shelf. How do you do that well without diluting focus from what matters today?