- Artificial Intelligence for Business Development
- Technology, Data Analytics for Customer Acquisition
- LinkedIn for Business Development
- Intelligent Sales Strategy: Part I of III – PRODUCTIVITY using Tableau
- Marketing is Measuring: Part III – Focus on Specific Market Segments
- Marketing is Measuring: Part II – Leads Generation, Cultivation
- Marketing is Measuring: Part I – Email Marketing Case Study
- 3SG Case Study: Advanced Architectural Stone
- Canvas of Social Media – Be Picasso of Your Business
- Expand Your Reach – Part V – Value on the Table?
Topicsadvanced architectural stone AI architectural design for lighting architecture industry artificial intelligence blog business analysis business intelligence business introductions business leads case study competitive analysis construction industry CRM Customer Relationships Management customer support Dashboards data analytics data interpretation Design Sustainability digital marketing email marketing Find Problems interpret data leads generation lighting design LinkedIn for Business Relationships LinkedIn for Sales Support marketing is measuring marketing strategy Market Research market segments Nutshell CRM prospects engagement relationships sales prospecting Sales Strategy sales tracking social media social media strategy sustainability Tableau top of sales funnel Web Analytics web strategy
Tag Archives: Sales Strategy
Email marketing can be a powerful tool to cultivate relationships with prospects. Keys to success with it: Quality educational content Right messaging to connect with prospects Feedback loop to measure, learn and refine over time.
A Customer Relationships Management (CRM) system can play a pivotal role in answering several questions – How do you manage your prospects database? How do you cultivate confidence and credibility with them? How do you track and understand them? How … Continue reading