You are looking to grow market penetration for a specific product. How well is it working?
You want to develop content that would engage your prospects effectively? How do you discover potential changes that can bring optimum bang for the buck?
Above image shows measurement of effectiveness of different pages on the website of one of our customers. Numbers clearly indicate year over year improvement in effectiveness of a number of pages on the website. That is, how well do prospects engage, when they start on specific landing pages on the website. Two goals that are benchmarked in the above dashboard:
- Number of people through more than two pages
- Number of people that stayed on the website at least for one minute
The market opportunity was quantified from the initial market research and strategy report.
3SG suggested holistic approach to develop content on the website with these key objectives:
- Develop search engine rankings
- Answer questions from potential clients about using the specific product
- Support sales team members
- Establish competitive advantage to generate leads and capture market share
The content evolved using web analytics, feedback from sales team members, as well as performance benchmarking of specific email marketing campaigns.
While the image above shows effectiveness of website pages, the number and range of project inquiries also increased in the comparable proportion.