You are looking to grow market penetration for a specific product. How well is it working?
Do you want to develop content that would engage your prospects effectively? How do you discover potential changes that can bring maximum bang for the buck?
The above image shows the measurement of the effectiveness of different pages on the website of one of our customers. Numbers indicate year over year improvement in the engagement for several pages on the site. That is, how well do prospects engage when they start on specific landing pages on the website. We benchmarked a couple of goals in the above dashboard:
- Number of users that visited more than two pages during a session
- Number of people that stayed on the website at least for one minute
The 3SG partners quantified the market opportunity from the initial market research and strategy report.
3SG suggested a holistic approach to developing content on the website with these critical objectives:
- Develop search engine rankings
- Answer questions from potential clients about using the specific product
- Support sales team members
- Establish a competitive advantage to generate leads and capture market share
The content evolved using web analytics, feedback from sales team members, as well as performance benchmarking of specific email marketing campaigns.
While the image above shows the effectiveness of website pages, the number and range of project inquiries also increased in the comparable proportion.
Questions or Comments?