- Artificial Intelligence for Business Development
- Technology, Data Analytics for Customer Acquisition
- LinkedIn for Business Development
- Intelligent Sales Strategy: Part I of III – PRODUCTIVITY using Tableau
- Marketing is Measuring: Part III – Focus on Specific Market Segments
- Marketing is Measuring: Part II – Leads Generation, Cultivation
- Marketing is Measuring: Part I – Email Marketing Case Study
- 3SG Case Study: Advanced Architectural Stone
- Canvas of Social Media – Be Picasso of Your Business
- Expand Your Reach – Part V – Value on the Table?
Topicsadvanced architectural stone AI architectural design for lighting architecture industry artificial intelligence blog business analysis business intelligence business introductions business leads case study competitive analysis construction industry CRM Customer Relationships Management customer support Dashboards data analytics data interpretation Design Sustainability digital marketing email marketing Find Problems interpret data leads generation lighting design LinkedIn for Business Relationships LinkedIn for Sales Support marketing is measuring marketing strategy Market Research market segments Nutshell CRM prospects engagement relationships sales prospecting Sales Strategy sales tracking social media social media strategy sustainability Tableau top of sales funnel Web Analytics web strategy
Tag Archives: interpret data
Customer Relationship Managment (CRM) – Four Keys for Success
A Customer Relationships Management (CRM) system can play a pivotal role in answering several questions – How do you manage your prospects database? How do you cultivate confidence and credibility with them? How do you track and understand them? How … Continue reading
Web Analytics – Is My Marketing Working?
John Wannamaker had interesting quote, “Half of my marketing isn’t working. I just don’t know which half.” Fortunately, marketing has evolved since then. The technology and tools have put so much power now in the hands of marketers. The key … Continue reading